Advertisement: Click Here for a "Parents Guide To Asbergers"

Friday, October 29, 2010

A Tough Week With Logan

This week has been tough with Logan. He has been getting great reports from school, yet acting out at home with some new behaviors. He has been throwing tantrums of screaming and throwing things, ripping up papers and destroying items around the house. I tend to blame myself, thinking I am not interacting with him enough or in the correct way. The stress level in or household is above average with both my wife and I being out of work, and I have to imagine this is affecting him. Seeing him act out like this scares me that he is heading in a downward spiral with his ASD. I will devote special attention to him until I find something that counter-acts this new behavior he is expressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment